Friday, July 31, 2009

3000 Hits and Tidbits!

Did anyone else realize I've had over 300o hits? Ok, maybe only 200o in actuality. Maybe, just possibly, 1000 of them are my own hits! *embarrassed* Has anyone ever clicked on that map over on my sidebar and seen all the different countries some of those hits come from? Very interesting, I'd say!



In other news:



My mother joined Facebook! Do you believe it? Nope, me either! Up until now she sure enjoyed hearing all the "gossip" from me but now she'll get to find it out for herself!



10 more days till school starts! Hallelujah!



DJB just told me he was going outside to plant his peach seed so we could grow some vegetables! Huh? He asked for some "soil" to plant it in. What's wrong with "dirt"? He wondered if it would grow into a bush or a tree? Then he said he's going to need a garbage bag because he'll have to climb the peach tree to pick the peaches and put them in the garbage bag! Now he said, "I'm going to get to work. My peach seed is ready for planting!" (coming out of the bathroom, drying his peach pit off with his shirt!) He just now asked me for some worms! I said, "why you need worms?" He said, "worms grow the plant!" Duh! This boy is quite the character!



The guinea pig, Oreo, got a bath today and a clean cage and a nail trim. That's big news, huh? It is since I can't remember the last time we did all those things! Yuck! For some strange reason this creature keeps living!



Toni's boyfriend Buster is coming over tonight. They have both been exhibiting a strange behavior towards objects like pillows which makes the kids laugh hysterically! It's funny to watch the kids since they have no clue! Toni has no girl parts but Buster is FULLY intact! He's going to be "studded out" soon and needs a little practice!



I gave LOB and DJB haircuts today trying to use the techniques I observed when I took them for their first professional cuts a couple weeks ago. They turned out ok, I thought. I was happy with the fade part in the back and sides. LOB however cried when he felt the top of his head! Apparently I cut it just a tad bit too short. Actually it was much longer than I normally cut it but he wasn't too happy with me! Oh well, it's just hair!



Well, that's all for the exciting tidbits around our house! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Dil loves to plant things. He planted several cherry pits at the cabin. They are probably producing fruit by now. You should probably drive up and check.