Thursday, July 9, 2009

My 100 Things

So as I've mentioned before, it is customary when writing your 100th blog post to write 100 things about yourself. So without further adieu, and after a few hours of thinking about myself, I present to you my 100 things!

My 100 things

1. I have 3 of the most adorable boys on Earth.
2. I have a wonderful, extremely patient, mellow husband!
3. I love Michelob Ultra.
4. love Michelob Ultra especially when it’s on tap at home.
5. My husband bought me a kegerator for my birthday a couple years ago. It’s the only gift I’ve ever gotten from him…almost.
6. I love it when it rains!
7. I think I am grateful that I don’t have any girls!
8. I have a pain-in-the-ass dog but sometimes she can be cute and lovable.
9. I love Diet Coke NOT Diet Pepsi!
10. I hate mushrooms except for the newly discovered deliciousness of portabellas.
11. I hate when the sippie cup lids don’t match the cups!
12. I like Miller 64.
13. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love seeing the kids so excited for Santa! I could care less about receiving a present. Christmas presents are for kids!
14. My NASCAR driver is Kasey Kahne.
15. I drive a Honda Odyssey named “GG” (Grocery Getter)
16. I’d rather drive a Tahoe…someday.
17. I kick butt on Mario Kart! Actually LOB is better than me!
18. I love Americana themed stuff.
19. I like to read when I can find a good book or series.
20. I can rarely watch an entire movie at home because I always fall asleep!
21. I am not fond of any outdoor temperature above about 105 degrees!
22. I bought my first Coach purse 2 months ago! Love it!
23. I love my new job. It’s wonderful to only have to work when I want to!
24. I don’t like to eat fish unless it beer battered and deep-fried!
25. I love Blue Moon!
26. I like to enjoy a glass of wine every once in a while.
27. I LOVE Oreganos. (a restaurant)
28. I hate watching Sci-Fi crap on tv. My husband loves it!
29. I really don't like to go to the mall.
30. I like Bud Light Lime.
31. I like to get take-out because it’s usually a fiasco to take DVB out to dinner.
32. I love it when 2/3 of my kids spend a few weeks with my parents during the summer!
33. I love it when people come visit us. We’re about due for some visitors. Anyone?
34. I’d like to go visit my brother and SIL in St Thomas one more time before they move. But I really don’t want to fly there for 11 hours with 3 kids!
35. I like to try new recipes but my husband doesn’t!
36. I like to host parties! Some say I go a little overboard! Nah! Not me!
37. I love to make party food!
38. I like to decorate for all the different holidays. I have an overflowing closet to prove it!
39. I like to sew when I don’t have 3 kids interrupting me.
40. I’d like to have a table at some craft shows/sales someday when I don’t have 3 kids interrupting my craft time!
41. I vacuum our house about 4 times per week.
42. I’d like to visit Italy…someday.
43. I like to hand quilt. My Grandma and Aunts taught me last year. I haven’t done it recently but I have a bunch of projects on hand. I need to get the itch again.
44. I run the dishwasher at least once a day but sometimes twice because I hate washing dishes!
45. I like to plant flowers in our yard but the dog usually eats them or digs them up!
46. I followed all the “rules” with our first baby but I’m breaking all the “rules” with our 3rd baby.
47. I am TERRIBLE at filling out the boy’s baby books. In fact, DVB’s is blank!
48. I figure this blog is taking place of writing in the boy’s baby books.
49. I’d like to get my blog contents published into a book form at the end of every year to take the place of the unfinished baby books!
50. I’m terrible at sending birthday cards out on time. And anniversary cards and Mother’s Day cards and such…Can I just email you instead?
51. I’m not so good at getting packages in the mail on time either. That makes it kinda fun when you never know when you’re going to get something from us, doesn’t it?
52. I hate that the dog sheds SO much, especially in the summer time! Yuck!
53. I hate people who lie.
54. I hate boastful, arrogant people.
55. I love Kenny Chesney’s music.
56. I would love to go to a Kenny Chesney concert someday.
57. I’ve been to a million Country Music concerts back in my younger days.
58. I am 35 years old! Whoa!
59. I am dumbfounded when I think that our oldest son is already 7 years old!
60. I can’t keep our closets clean!
61. I love my new washing machine and dryer!
62. I like playing Guitar Hero on the Wii.
63. I HATE bugs!
64. I especially HATE scorpions and I have dreams constantly that I get stung by them. Thankfully I never have.
65. I love saving money with coupons!
66. You know, it’s really difficult to think of 100 things about yourself…
67. I love anything sweet like dessert. In fact, I’d rather eat dessert than a main dish!
68. I like to bake. In fact, I’d rather bake than cook food!
69. I am learning to enjoy camping but only if there is a shower available to take at least every-other-day!
70. I hate it when the dog chews up things like my glasses, vacuum cleaner parts, and stuffed animals! Argh!
71. I love my roosters above my refrigerator even if my husband hates them!
72. I have a bladder the size of a walnut. (GOB helped me with that one)
73. I love watching reality tv including Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars to name a few.
74. I like to read blogs, Twitter, and Facebook.
75. I don’t do much on Twitter or Facebook but like to read other people’s business.
76. I like to go to bed early. Too early if you ask my husband.
77. I like to sit in the driveway and drink beer and piss of the Mormons.
78. I hate solicitors. Especially those who think their religion is better than mine!
79. I hate the solicitors who still ring the doorbell, pretending they don’t see my “No Solicitor” sign!
80. I am a sucker for the little kid solicitors selling crap I really don’t need but buy anyway!
81. I like to get pedicures. And should really do it more often. My husband calls it getting my hooves trimmed.
82. I just highlighted my hair for the first time ever late last year and now I’m addicted!
83. I’d like to get a lizard tattoo on my foot some day.
84. Red is my favorite color.
85. I hate the color black. I don’t think I even own a black shirt.
86. I once wanted to be a elementary teacher but after having my own kids I’m glad I never went back to school for teaching. I think it takes a very special person to be a teacher and it’s not quite for me.
87. I love Mexican food.
88. I’m really stretching to think of things about myself.
89. Did I already mention I like beer?
90. But I don’t like to get drunk. Yuck! Hate that feeling!
91. I can’t puke ever since I had the Nissen Fundoplication on my stomach a couple years ago.
92. I hate watching Sponge Bob!
93. Walmart, Target, and Old Navy are the only stores I really need.
94. I hate cigarette smoke. Especially smelling it on myself after being out somewhere.
95. I really don’t like to dance.
96. I like to snorkel but don’t think I could handle scuba diving.
97. I like candles but don’t burn them much anymore because these 3 little boys would probably burn our house down.
98. I like to see who is reading my blog. I don’t get IP addresses, just locations of the blog reader on Google Analytics.
99. I have a really hard time saying “No”. Except when speaking to my kids!
100. And now for number 100! I am so grateful and thankful for all my wonderful friends and family! Thanks for reading my lil’ ol’ blog! Now leave me some comment love! No really, I mean it! Leave me a comment!!!!!! *thank you!*

4 comments:

donatelli98 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZonaCatsFamily said...

Interesting - not that I didn't already know most of it. Tell GOB he can't blame me for the addiction to Coach purses and highlights ...

Anonymous said...

I think you need to count up the number of references to beer in there! ;-) j/k Love it, and love stalking you on the web now that you live so far away! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

i really think you should come visit your SIL and brother in St. Thomas! What if UB40 headlines our new year's party? I liked your list! Can we go to OREGANO's in November? I am having some cravings!! XOXOfromSTT, SIL