Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chew Fest!

I have writer's block. That is, if I were a writer!

The only thing newsworthy just pisses me off when I think about it. Maybe I should write about it as a little therapy for myself!

So the dog had a chew-fest last week. Here's the damage:

1. My glasses. I should have taken a picture so you could wallow with me. She chewed both temples and scratched the lenses. Thankfully, I got the fancy scratch coat on the lenses and they are still under warranty so those are a no-cost replacement. However, the temples are in the shop for a $80 repair/replacement!

2. The lid to the stainless steal garbage can that I loved! (we've tried many-trust me). In the past couple weeks she's figured out how to flip the lid off with her nose. No easy feat if you ask me, it's kinda a big lid. The last time she did it, it hit the kitchen floor just right and snapped a piece of plastic. It's not fixable even by my handy man who can fix anything! Replacement garbage can at least $40! Costco here we come for stainless steel garbage about number 5!

3. The vacuum cleaner crevice attachment to my Dyson Animal! Replacement part: $30!

4. Countless stuffed animals and a slipper. Replacement cost: Thankfully $0! We have too many to begin with.

Why, when she has millions of bones and her own toys, must she chew up everything else?

Which one of you told me this would end when she turned 2? Cause it's not!

I should have just given her 150 one dollar bills to chew up and eat! It should would have saved me some hassle! grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ok, I'm better now. Now lets see what the next chew-of-choice will be!

3 comments:

SNB said...

Ha ha ha ha ...hehe ..haha (sigh!)

Well, I guess you have cured me of my need to find a puppy! You never know what you are gonna get!

ZonaCatsFamily said...

Ooh I feel for you - too bad the garbage can incident didn't happen a couple weeks ago, Costco had a coupon for the garbage can!

Grammy said...

She must be bored cuz the boys are not wrestling with her.