Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Potty Time!

Potty time? No, not really but I thought I'd give it a shot! More like a shoot, a photo shoot!

DVB has been giving us some signs of impending interest in using a potty. I think... After he poops he brings us a diaper without being asked. When he pees, he holds himself. So those are signs, right? I don't remember LOB or DJB flashing us those signs but I'll take anything I can get!

He hasn't actually sat on the potty diaper-free yet. I thought I read some where to let the kids play with the pot for a while first to get used to it! You know me, gotta follow the rules! Ya, you are right. I followed the rules with LOB but I'm a slacker now with #3!

So here are a few pics of DVB playing with his pot!






DVB took a little time out of playing with his potty to pick on Toni for a while.

Toni is very tolerant of the Wild Man crawling all over her, pulling on her ears, and sticking his fingers in her "ayes."


"I'm so cute. Why would anyone call me a Wild Man?"
I'll let you know when some REAL potty action happens! Don't be holding your breath!

1 comment:

donatelli98 said...

Maybe he can teach Bia. Everytime I ask her if she wants to go on the big potty she emphatically yells "Nooooooo".