Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fish Guts and Grasshoppers!

I will have to admit, thanks to Grandpa's help, we're keeping the blog afloat this summer. Why what would I have to post about when 2/3 of my children are away? But does anyone else think that Grandpa should start a blog? I do, he'd be great. He would, however, need to figure out that spell check feature that most computers have these days. hee hee


Here we have Friday's adventures...or maybe it was Thursday....anywhoooo....


That's a HUGE catch!


NASTY!


I asked LOB if his hands still smell like fish when I talked to him later this day! He said, "No, it came off in the hot tub!" Good ol' chlorine is useful after all!


Look at him! Here I thought he's kinda wussy but look at him dig into that fish! yak! Next time you see him ask him how it tasted!

Now they are into catching grasshoppers! I heard they even used them as bait last week but the fish must not have been hungry for them! Good try boys!


Here is the Lizard Whisperer on a hunt!
I wonder what excitement will be in my inbox tomorrow!

No comments: