Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bike Tricks and Termbites!

Yesterday was nice outside so they got to be out for the whole day. I bet Grammy was happy for that!


So they pulled a few stumps out of the ground. Under one stump they discovered a termbite (as DJB calls them) colony. Yuck!



LOB is HOLDING a chunk of termbite infested stump! Creepy!



Look how big that sucker is!

Now for some bike tricks:



Oooo, that's some pretty fancy trick riding!


Another homemade ramp...Grandpa is a little more conservative in his ramp building than Papa!


Look closely...betcha never seen anyone jump a bike on a ramp WITH training wheels on! Oh, DJB, you can ride a bike without training wheels. I'm sure of it! Just try it!


He likes to get stuck in the dirt and fling it! It must be a 'boy thing.'


I better get back to my party prepping. LOB's 7th bday party is this weekend! He chose Tony Hawk's Boom Boom HuckJam for his theme. I'm not quite sure what that boom boom stuff all means. All I know is that it has something to do with skateboarding. And he asked for a real skateboard for his birthday.
I see some more ramp pictures coming up in our near future.

No comments: