Wednesday, June 17, 2009

An Early Birthday Present!

LOB's birthday theme, as I've said before, is anything to do with skateboards. The plan has been for a couple weeks that Grammy was going to take LOB shopping when they came back down to the Valley so he could pick out a skateboard for his bday present. Well yesterday Grammy took the boys to the fancy dollar store and they just so happened to come home with a skateboard. Now who would have ever thought they would have a skateboard for sale at the dollar store in Hebergaard?! I hear they plan to buy some more protective gear on Friday. And if they go to Toys r Us for it, I'm almost positive they won't come home with anything else but protective gear! Ha!

"Oh ya, I'm cool!"


LOB doesn't look too excited to share his skateboard with his little brother. I am extremely surprised that DJB didn't come home with a skateboard too. I'm sure he didn't pitch a fit at the store....nope, not DJB. I'm sure I'll hear the story tomorrow.



LOB is wishing for more skateboards for his birthday. But why would you need more than one? To start a collection, of course!

DJB must be missing his dog. Either that or he's practicing for a future Olympic event of dog dummy tossing. Who knows. It doesn't take much to keep that child entertained. If he can't play with a lizard, he might as well play with a stinky canvas retrieving dog toy!

I'm told that LOB has his bags packed and he's ready to come home tomorrow. Fair warning Grammy and Grandpa...you might have someone waking you up at the crack of dawn. I'll betcha he'll be dressed and ready to go too! And you might hear, "Are we there yet" a few million times on your way down the mountain!!

No comments: