Friday, June 12, 2009

Calendars, Cooking, Cleaning, Concocting, and Coloring

Like that little alliteration in the title?


So here's an update of the older boys:

Here's my Type A child. A planner, he is! I do believe it must be hereditary! He's counting down the days till he sees his momma! If you zoom up the picture you'll see on the 18th it says "Go Home!"



Child labor...


Pie making chefs!



Who are these children? Do they belong to me? Looks like Grammy is whipping them into shape! And it looks like they are earning their keep!


I guess the story behind this is that the boys REALLY wanted to put the old race track together. Since it was a rainy day, Grandpa finally gave in. Most likely he gave in just to shut.them.up! Notice LOB is very emphatic!

Another exhibit of the Type A personality! That would be his plan/drawing of his Hebergaard 500 race track.





I couldn't leave DVB out of this post. Look, he's a miniature graffiti artist! I should have taken a picture of the dog before I gave her a bath. You see, this beautiful drawing on our floor was right next to the dog's kennel hence the red marker I discovered all over the dog's face and feet! I'm pretty sure this happened on the teenage babysitter's watch. Or maybe it was done on GOB's watch! Definitely not mine! I guess I'll just have to admit that I have a housefull of very talented artists. But man! They do start young!

1 comment:

donatelli98 said...

I bet Toni was a good sport about it. Would have loved to seen a pic of her! Can't wait to see you.