Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday, LOB!

I can't believe my first born son is 7 years old today.

We've been doing a lot of celebrating these last few days.

When we were making his special birthday breakfast this morning, DJB said, "It's his birthday again?" These poor kids are confused. They may live their whole lives thinking that they celebrate their birthdays for days on end!


LOB and his birthday breakfast request of pancakes with a candle and a side of bacon.


His birthday outfit from Grammy and Grandpa complete with real Dickies shorts! Oh no, he's starting to realize that there is name brand clothing!


Here's cousin J lighting up the cake. His dad (A) turned 31 (?) on the 21st so LOB let him share half of the cake with him!


Here's Cousins S and A. A is the other bday boy...



I think that's LOB...and his godmother!


There, that's a better picture. He's taken quite a fancy to soda since he's spent some time with Grammy and Grandpa. I bought the grape Welch's because it reminded me of my childhood. I remember my grandmas buying it for us. Do you Uncle B? Yummy!


We should have had a fire extinguisher on hand...I think that maybe LOB got to blow out 38 candles!


Here's some of our company enjoying a round of Mario Kart. I'll admit, it's really fun! It's even more fun after a few drinks, right P?
We'll keep celebrating for a few more days and they'll we'll have to put a stop to all this partying!

LOB picked Peter Piper Pizza for his birthday dinner tonight. Actually, we compromised. He really wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese but they don't serve beer. So PPP is similar and now GOB and I can enjoy ourselves and relax while the boys go bonkers earning paper tickets to redeem for junk! They love it!

No comments: