Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lizard Lovers!

Ok, I know I have 3 boys. And I know that boys like to do yucky things like playing with bugs and other creatures. But boys? Why must you put them on your heads? Why must you even touch them? NASTY! Check out these pictures!


LOB before lizard... Doesn't he look perfectly adorable? Check out all those freckles!

LOB after lizard... LOB? Now why did you have to do that? Um, Grammy? Have these kids had a bath in the last couple weeks? I hope you at least make them wash their hands before they eat!

It looks like maybe Grammy is desperate for some "cuddle time." Why don't you try it with one of the boys or Grandpa and let that creepy thing go! ack!


This picture was titled by Grandpa, "Taking After His Uncle." Yes, I agree. And notice his Junior Ranger badge? He's very proud of it. I guess he had a workbook that he had to complete and return to earn his very special badge. I think I better check into signing up for Boy Scouts soon. I believe our local troup accepts boys at age 7 and he'll meet that requirement in just a couple weeks! I'll get on that!

Now in this picture, my poor middle child looks like a hillbilly! Hat crooked, tongue in cheek or something, and he probably has his Crocs on with socks! I'm not quite sure how to interpret this photo... What's up DJB?


Clearly they are playing Survivor in this picture! Should I be worried that my parents are feeding my children lizards? Run Lizzy, run! Run for your life. But I think you may already be dead...sorry. Boys! You are not supposed to kill the lizards! Their job is to eat crickets and scorpions so please don't kill them!


Yes, DJB! I guess I'll just have to accept your love of lizards! But don't think I'm going to cave in on the lizard-for-a-pet idea! I will have to draw the line at any creepy crawly things as pets. Which reminds me...the hermit crabs are still alive, I think. And the guinea pig too. Oh and of course Toni is still getting into trouble. Don't worry, I'm taking care of everybody for you guys! See you guys in 12 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay B - The one with the lizard on his forehead is just killing me! So funny!