Thursday, May 28, 2009

Updated: We Have Visitors!

So our neighbor rings our doorbell at 6 am.
Neighbor: "Hey, I hope you were awake. Do you have a camera?"
Me hiding behind the door: "Um, ya, we were sleeping. That's ok. What's going on?"
Neighbor: "I've been watching 15 UFOs above our houses for over an hour. I called Fox 10 and they said to send them a picture."
Me in my pajamas and hair a MESS: "OK, I'll go grab my camera."

You have to look pretty closely but you can see 7 of them.


So I turn on the News after I sent the pictures to Fox 10 for our neighbor and I just happened to stop at channel 5. And all of a sudden they say that people have been calling in from all over the Valley about the UFOs and could someone send in a picture. So I do and not even 2 minutes later my picture is on the news! Hilarious!
So at last check, which was 1 minute ago, there are still 7 of them and they are in a line. The neighbor boy is freaking out! He keeps ringing the door bell, seriously scared. It's SO funny! He's sure they are getting ready to invade!
You better check in with me in a little while and see if I'm still here...I'd appreciate it! Ha!
UPDATE: I even made the Channel 5 webpage as a Top Story! and the Executive Director sent me an email thanking me for my pics!

2 comments:

SNB said...

When you double click on the picture on channel 5 online, it even says your name!!! First and Last name. You really are famous for your quick camera skills.

donatelli98 said...

So are you still there?