Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chicken, Lizards and a Birthday!

I never buy chicken legs because I really don't care for them myself. But as Mom and I were out shopping I just couldn't resist the sale of 10 chicken legs for $2.77 at Fresh & Easy. I knew for sure that GOB would eat them. So in attempt to get DVB to be quiet so we could actually eat our supper without listening to a fussy kid, Grammy handed him a bone. He cleaned the bone and then got another whole leg and chewed on it so we could enjoy our supper in peace! Now we know what might keep him quiet for awhile and tomorrow, I'll have to go back and buy the other 4 packages of $2.77 chicken legs because all the boys devoured them!








We like lizards around our house too. The boys spend a lot of time trying to catch them. Recently a friend of ours told the boys to stun them with a squirt gun and then pick them off the wall. Sure enough! It works! DJB is especially good at the capture! He said he has a lizard trap in the backyard. I might have to investigate that invention. It could be a whole 'nother post!




Toni turned 2 yesterday if anyone is keeping track! So remember when everyone, like you, told me that she would miraculously settle down when she turns 2? I'm waiting and I'll let you know when it really happens!


Here she is taking a nap on her birthday! And yes, she looks awfully calm and well behaved in this picture but I'll be sure to snap the next photo of her shenanigans!

No comments: