Thursday, May 28, 2009

A New Revelation!

I am still here, just to let you know. I do have my bags packed in case those UFOs come back again. hee hee


As I was cleaning just now, I had a HUGE revelation! (do you know how wonderful it is to clean without miniature helpers? heaven!)

Ok, are you ready? Here it is:

I bet that those UFOs that were hovering over our house this morning were the same aliens that peed all over the bathroom rug a couple weeks ago! DUH! I better look around and see if they let any deposits last night/this morning!

I'm a genious I tell ya!


I better call DJB up at Grammy's and make sure he's still there. You know, he did see them actually pee on the rug! Maybe he knows them!


The noon news said they have questioned The National Weather Service and Government but all agencies deny any activity. So they must have been space saucers!

No comments: