Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Finding Strange Things Today!

So for some reason my morning has been filled with finding peculiar things around the house and in my minivan.


As I sanitize clean my van I find:


1. Scribble marks on a booster seat. Why are there markers available in the van?


2. Scribble marks on the seat belt. Maybe all these scribbles were done by one of the graffiti artists.


3. A cup holder 1/4 filled with sand. Clearly the young fellow that emptied his shoe in there was so nicely thinking that his mother might be mad if he just dumped it on the floor mat!


4. A piece of chewed gum stuck on the belt buckle.


5. Ooooh, this is a good one: A beautiful finger painting on a back window done with a very greasy medium-most likely chapstick as the culprit left the evidence in a cup holder!


6. Numerous legos--way way too many to count.


7. I discovered mud-like hand prints on the side of the house as I got the hose to wash off the floor mats.


8. A gazillion tiny crumbs possibly from something edible, not to mention a couple french fries!


10. A few gazillion white hairs most likely from some furry animal.


11. I suppose I've said enough to embarass myself...


Now for the 'as seen inside of the house' today:


1. Hand soap covering the bottom 2 rungs of Papa's ladder which was still upstairs from his laundry room renovation. I'm just guessing that the little boy who performed this trick must have thought that ladder was pretty dirty! Either that, or he was watching Home Alone and was trying to recreate a booby trap!


2. I'm sure I'll run into something else today. I'll be on my toes looking for any other booby traps!


As I review the above list, I'm pretty sure that DJB is guilty on all accounts except for the sand finding. That one LOB is guilty of!

No comments: