Monday, May 11, 2009

I MUST For go Weekend Fun to Bring You Some Live Action!

I better call the news crews! We have evidence that we have been visited by:










ALIENS!





Yes, you heard that right! Aliens apparently snuck into the boy's bathroom during the night and peed on the rug! Can you believe it? This is all according to DJB who must have seen the little buggers in action!



My first thought was they must have been BOY aliens because they clearly have the same problem with aim as the boys in my house!



My second thought was I better try to hose off some of this alien pee because it's going to get really sudsy in my new HE washing machine which is a big no-no!



Did you see the similarity of the hue of this alien pee compared to the booby trap liquid that was mysteriously applied to the bottom 2 rungs of Papa's ladder last week?



So fair warning to our friends and family who visit our house, the next time you wash your hands over here, it may be with alien pee!



Maybe I could sell my story to Dial for a little commercial advertising!

No comments: