Thursday, May 21, 2009

Someone is Bored Already!

Would you believe I have already heard THE words?!

"Mom, I'm bored!"

"LOB, it is not possible! It's your first day of summer break! Go start reading your Magic Tree House books. When you are done with that set, I'll buy the next 20!" That should keep him busy all summer!

Sheesh!

Good thing we are going to the cabin tomorrow. Grammy and Grandpa want the boys to stay all summer. Ya, right-good luck with that is what I say! LOB says he's planning on staying a week! I myself, was hoping for a little longer than a week but I'll take whatever I can get. Would you also believe that DVB was not invited to spend the summer with them? I wonder why?

1 comment:

donatelli98 said...

that racism against little people not inviting DVB! Do you want to take Chatty Cathy for a week or 3??? She starts summer break next week! Let's plan a pool party/sleepover soon - mid June? Let me know your schedule.