Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To The Dog:

Toni:


I'm SICK of it! I'm sick of you stealing food off the counter! I'm sick of you picking stuff out of the garbage can! I'm sick of you chewing anything and everything in sight! You are 2 years old! ENOUGH!

You probably realized that we lost the other half of your previous shock collar! (M.I.A. after last NASCAR trip) I'm sure that's why you think you can get away with this crap again! But guess what? I have a NEW BIGGER and BETTER vibrating/ultrasonic/static collar coming in the mail! The ebay seller says I'll have it in my hot little hands in 3 days! Ha! You just wait sucka!

Oh, and it has a barking feature on it too. Don't worry, I know you don't bark for no reason. But I may suggest it to those annoying dogs who live behind us!


You have gotten out of hand but I bet by this time next week, you'll once again LISTEN or you'll get to feel that leeeeetle tickle that will bring back memories!






This new one comes with a fancy case-now we are sure to be able to keep track of all the pieces in one nice and fancy carrying case! No more lost parts around here!


OK, now I am done writing a letter to my dog....


I'll let you know if she's back in ship shape next week!

No comments: