Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updated: Sparkly!

Updated...at bottom

This was HILARIOUS! DVB loves loves loves shoes! Anybody's shoes! These happen to be little neighbor girl's sparkly shoes! We just had to take a picture and pretend he was a girl just for one super second!





LOB was messing with my camera and accidentally had it set at .3 mega pixels so you can't see the sparkly cuteness of these little shoes!

In other news:
GOB took the day off work and has been outside building all day. I'll have to post some progress pictures soon!
Now we're off to the vet! The dog has a rash from one end of her belly to the other. It's normal for her to get it this bad about 4 times a year. She is allergic to something but I don't want to pay the $300 for the test to see what it is. The vet thinks it's an environmental allergy and not food. Or maybe it was the entire box of Dunkin Donuts she ate on Sunday! Does anyone want to take any bets as to the estimated cost of this vet bill? They always try to talk me into a "new" drug and it only costs $125 per month! NEVER! I'd rather pay for a hydrocortisone shot and antibiotics every 3-4 months!
5 days till school starts, ya know, in case you were wondering! Yaaaaahooooo!
UPDATE: I won the bet to LOB for the vet bill by $11! It was $211 if you must know! I think he guessed $1035! Thank God he wasn't right! Flippin' dog! We have a new plan and no I did not fall for the drug that today he said would be $175-200 in her case (weight)! She's now on antibiotics for 6 weeks with a side car of hydrocortisone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the dog. I always hated vet bills when we had pets - but then they cuddle up to you and you forget it.
Enjoy the Sneaky Chef book. I tried sneaking the white puree into Mashed potatoes last night and NO ONE noticed! This is amazing at our house because my Irish hubby is a food nazi about potatoes. Yeah! Success!