Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Think I'll Go Eat a Lizard!

DVB felt like having a little snack:



Thank goodness he didn't find these to eat:


Could you imagine if he would have one of these hanging out of his mouth?! This is the second one we found alive in one week! (this one's life was so nicely taken by my neighbor when she was picking up her daughter after school) They have both been outside, but still! Those things are supposed to be hibernating! It's winter for Pete's sake! It's been 32 degrees the last 2 nights! Could you scorpions please just give me a couple months off from worrying that one of us is going to step on you or that DVB's little curious self might try to pick you up to eat you?! GO AWAY!

I made the bug guy come back this week after he was just here last month-they should have never told me that if we have any scorpions to call them and they'll come spray again for no charge! He might as well just leave me some of his scorpion killer and I'll take care of it myself to save him a few trips!

GO AWAY SCORPIONS! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME AT OUR HOUSE! NEVER EVER! THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU TO EAT! GO AWAY!

No comments: