Thursday, January 15, 2009

DVB Will Now Play You a Tune...

I don't have much for you today except for a little tune played by DVB on my 30 year old recorder that my mom so graciously saved for me and re-gifted it 30 some years later. Ok, maybe it's only 20 some years old and she re-gifted it 20 some years later! (oooh, that sounds much better) Oh, the memories! And for the record, I can still play it! Well, only Mary Had a Little Lamb and Hot Cross Buns. But still!


By the way, who in the world would let their 13.5 month old walk around with such a dangerous object in his hand let alone let him put it in his mouth? Geez, he could really hurt himself with that! He could poke is eye out or swallow it or impale himself with it! Don't you know any better? And who knows who's mouth that thing has been in! He could catch a terrible cold or something from it! Gross!

No comments: