Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Delinquent Blogger!

Do I still have any readers out there?


I know, I've been bad, very bad! Somehow this thing called life is getting in the way of blogging recently! Sheesh! I haven't even had time to read all the other blogs I love to read! Between refereeing, chauffeuring, cleaning, cooking, coordinating, shopping, working, socializing, practicing, refereeing, planning, fall tv watching, refereeing, my poor little blog has been on the back burner! (Not to mention my delinquentcy in seeing my god-daughters! I can't even remember the last time I saw them! Do you still love me?)


But I'm not giving up! Don't you worry about that! Until things settle down, you'll only get to hear from me a couple times a week! You know the holidays are coming up and as you can imagine it's CRAZY around here! I'm sure there will be some good blog posts to come from all that hoopla!


So here's a little funny I came across this weekend! LOB is in a weird stage right now! He's mouthy, sassy, non-compliant, ungrateful, stinky, and I think he thinks he's turning 16 or something! He wants alone time. He wants to listen to music. He wants to redecorate his bedroom. Who is this boy? My first born baby?


Here's what he's posted on his door...I put the stickers on that say "caution, keep out" and the skateboards but he added a few of his own....






I had been looking for this "No solicitors" sign I bought a while ago to keep those Church Knockers from ringing my door bell (that's a whole 'nother post!). I'm not sure where he found it or even if he knows what it means but at least he knew where to put it!



Please knock!!!!!!! Get it? Me? I don't knock, I bang!



Tony? Who is Tony? Tony Stewart? Or Toni, the dog? Frankenstein? I asked him if he even knew who Frankenstein was and he gave me a very accurate description! It's good to know that GOB and I are on the O.K. list. But notice DJB isn't? Yes, there's a little sibling rivalry goin' on over here! Remember me mentioning refereeing a few times earlier? Ugh!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

So I thought DJB and LOB share a room. Has that arrangement changed?

ZonaCatsFamily said...

Gotta love the brotherly love! Your goddaughters still think you hung the moon and love you to pieces - even if we only see you every couple months! See you in 3 weeks for the sleepover!