Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Have to Tell you About This!

This is so cool- all you pedicure lovers out there must click on this link!

http://www.minxnails.com/cylantscart/index.php?p=catalog&parent=10&pg=1

I did a patient this week that had THEEEEE coolest pedicure evah! Here I am supposed to be squishing her boobs and all I could look at were her toes! I always look at people's feet! You all know I'm a shoe lover so naturally looking at people's toes would be included! She had silver with the black fish net and it looked sharp!

Anyhoo, on the link above you'll see all the designs available. It's a film-like sticker-like dealy that a licesenced nail tech applies to your toes or nails with a special heat lamp. By the looks of the official website, there are only a couple locations in my state that do it but you can bet I'll be checking into it further. My patient said her tech charges $60 but it lasts 3 months! My toenails grow really fast but I think I could get 2 months out of it! But just think, no chipping, no dulling, just plain shiny and beautiful for weeks!

So cool! I can't decide on a design though~there's sooooo many cute ones! Polka dots, plaid, camo, zebra stripes, oh it goes on and on!

No comments: