Sunday, September 20, 2009

See This Cute Little Pumpkin?

See this cute little pumpkin?



Yes, he's cute today but yesterday was a whole different story and there's no photographic proof of it!

So I worked yesterday morning. At about 9 AM I got a text from GOB. Here's how it went:

GOB to me: Do you want to go pick up a new keg today?
Me to GOB: What? It can't be empty! (it was only 1 week old)
GOB: Oh yes it can!
Me: No way! I don't believe you!
GOB: While taking a shower
GOB: LOB sat on pot taking crap (he was supposed to be on DVB watch)
GOB: DJB glued to tv
GOB: Monster Man pulled the tapper

Yep, you guessed it! 3/4 of a barrel of Michelob Ultra was released onto the kitchen floor! I heard it made it to the oven so that's about a pool of beer 15 feet in diameter! Thankfully, I just had to give the beer scented floor a good scrub when I got home. The Boys did a pretty good job soaking it up with kitchen towels! Oh well, lesson learned! Save The Beer!

But today is a whole new day and the Little Pumpkin is as cute as can be! He LOVES this old old old Halloween costume! However, I don't think the older brothers are going to let it be his official costume this year. I hear they have plans of being 3 Star Wars characters and they plan on making DVB be Yoda! Oh joy!


A silly pumpkin has got to be cuter than ugly Yoda!


We'll let you know who wins!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I am surprised that it actually fits the Wild Man.

ZonaCatsFamily said...

Guess GOB does a great job babysitting!