Saturday, September 5, 2009

Before and After But Before It's Done!

I'm taking a little time out of our massive construction productive weekend to show you a couple pictures of our progress!


This is a before picture when the wall was a drab taupe...


These are 2 of the construction crew. However, they are NOT very productive and are extremely messy so they got fired after this picture!


This construction worker is fired too. Leaving an open ladder around for this lad is a leeetle dangerous!


Here's an after picture of the new red! I love it! I don't know what that spot is left of the blinds. Don't ghosts show up in pictures like that? ha! Also, I'll take any and all suggestions for maybe some window treatments. Gram, when are you coming to visit? I really like what you have in your kitchen!


After a little detail work, this quarter of the kitchen will be complete!

And now this is what I'm looking at right now! No kitchen sink! I guess that means I won't have to cook tonight! I better dig out the take-out menus! Do I dare ask GOB to take his time so I don't have to cook the rest of the weekend? I'm sure it won't be a problem! *wink*

2 comments:

GRAMMY said...

Looks great. I especially like the cute fired construction workers.

Anonymous said...

I love it! It has a very rich look to it, and warm.
Good job!