Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here's The Proof: Santa IS real!

I finally got a chance to do the Capture the Magic download. I'm planning on telling the boys that I have one more surprise for them. It would have been much cooler if I could have given them the picture right away but it takes me time to figure these technical things out! I was too rushed to create the perfect picture and print it when we got home from church. I'm sure they'll still think I'm The Super Coolest Mom on Earth who just happened to snap a pic of Santa unloading the goods! I'll make sure they know I'm The Super Coolest Mom! Go ahead and nominate me for the Mom-of-the-Year Award! I'll start thinking about my acceptance speech......






And can you believe that Toni saw the whole thing happen?! I bet she's got some secrets...if only we could get her to talk!

No comments: