Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Birth of a Blog! The Inagural Post!

Ok, here it is! I present-da da ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa! 3 Boys and a Brewery!

This blog has been a tiny thought in my tiny head since about May 2008 when my BFF and I were brainstorming names and she came up with this wonderful name: 3 Boys and a Brewery! Because ya know, we have 3 boys and Greg loves to brew a few things-beer and bio-diesel! It's perfect isn't it?

So when I started building it in May, I thought to myself: Who in the world is going to read my little ol' blog?! And when I said to myself: Nobody, I gave up....but now I'm back and I'm not promising to update it daily but maybe every other day or every other other day! Who knows! I just want to keep in touch with family and friends and the others who will happen across our little story by some funky Google search. It would also be nice to document the silly things these boys do and say since I'm oh so bad at keeping their babybooks up-to-date!

I'm not sure how long it will take me to figure out all the technical little gadgets and how to insert pictures and get an automatic signature and such but I'll work at it and so far it's been pretty simple-I just have to play with it!

So here we are---let's toast to the birth of 3 Boys and a Brewery (I'll take a beer, please!) Cheers!


Beth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool idea, I will show it to the kids, they will think it is neat. I'm glad I got to post the first comments. Have fun with it.

Chris,Annale, Sydney and Landon

grandpa said...

I found you !!! I think I'll keep in touch in other ways as well. See ya tomorrow Dill for your Christmas program. Keep Mom on this project !!!!

donatelli98 said...

Sweet you used my idea for the name - thanks for the shout out! Maybe I will start mine over the holidays ... or after my last semester ... we'll see! I have added you to my list of daily reads! You better updated often!

Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin said...

Neat idea, Beth! Believe me, you are not the only family without a blog.
I'm adding you to My Favorites so I can check on you guys often.
Happy Blogging!