Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All About DVB!

So here's a post all about DVB. The poor 3rd child is getting lost in all the Christmas hoopla!


He had a great 1st birthday party earlier in the month. He could have cared less just like most 1 year olds. He wasn't even too enthralled with his very own cake but still managed to make a mess.


Here's a little video clip of his new "trick". He crunches up little face that's so darn cute. I'm so excited that I captured it on our mediocre taping system!





He really enjoyed his 2nd candy cane. I know, who in the world gives their newly turned 1 year old a candy cane?! I do, that's who! His first candy cane was enjoyed a couple weeks ago in attempt to finish my Target shopping while he had other plans of throwing a little hissy fit! Guess what? It worked! I finished my shopping in peace although I did have quite a sticky mess to clean up afterwords!

And it's totally amazing that our Christmas tree hasn't toppled over!


____________________________________________


In other news unrelated to DVB.....it's day 2 of Christmas break and there's only 13 more days till school resumes!
____________________________________________


And I FINALLY finished wrapping the Christmas loot today! Geez O Pete! That took me a few hours and I have NEVER finished this task to close to Christmas! How could that be? Could it be that 3 little boys and one little neighbor girl has kept me a little busy?!


I'm off to entertain these kidlets with some kind of craft that doesn't include glue, glitter, play-doh, or anything messy! Hmmmm... how about some good old fashioned crayons and a coloring book? I'm sure that's not going to fly!

1 comment:

Dennis and Leslie said...

Your boys are adorable, love the pics from the birthday! Love you blog, found you while blog-hopping. Happy Holidays!