Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The 'I Can't Think of a Good Title' Post!

Here are a few pictures of Christmas at our house! Santa brought the big brothers their very own DS'. That Santa sure is smart to bring those little entertainment boxes! And educational too, of course!






Here's a picture of the Santa Loot! He came while we were at church. What a sneaky guy!


So Christmas is over and the house is busting at the seams once again! It's time for a thin-out of toy boxes! Slowly, very slowly as not to attract the attention of some little boys who may think I'm throwing away valuable treasures! Maybe I can be sneaky just like I was with the elf! Ya, probably not. Can I say how happy I am to be done with the responsibility of moving that little critter everyday! No more waking up at 2 am wondering if The Brewer moved it or if I'll remember to move it when I really wake up for the day or if I should just drag my butt out of bed and DO IT!

It's been nice and quiet around our house the last couple days. LOB and DJB are up at Grammy and Grandpa's cabin playing in the snow. They'll be back on Wednesday and I'm sure they will want to stay up till midnight to ring in the New Year! I'm not sure if they remember that we are going to go to the Fiesta Bowl Parade on Saturday. The Grand Marshall is Tony Stewart. We have a couple of his fans in our family so we just can't miss seeing him drive by us.


Our little neighbor girl and I have been coaching DVB to walk. He's up to 5 steps on his own and he's standing up without pulling himself up on something. It really won't be long now! DVB was so much fun on Christmas. He even opened a few presents and loved playing with all his new loot!


Well that's all for now. We hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year! We'll chat again in 2009!

No comments: