Friday, October 9, 2009

Snaggletooth!

I know I said I already had a post in mind for, hmmmm, let's see....Thursday probably! But life got in the way again! I ended up having to work and now I have some exciting news to precede the Daredevil DVB post!
We have a Snaggletooth in the house! LOB FINALLY lost one of his top middle teeth! I say FINALLY because they both have been loose since May! The Tooth Fairy even remembered to come and she left $5.50! (it helps when you set the alarm clock for oh say, 12:00 am!)
So I promise to get to that DVB post in a couple days. Grammy and Grandpa are taking all 3 boys for the whole week next week for Fall Break! So I know since I have a kid-free week I can't make any excuses about lack of time! Although my to-do list is quite long and I am working 3 days next week!

No comments: