Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wonderful News!

Remember when I was so mad about DJB not getting all day Kindergarten without having to pay for it? Well guess what? The State decided to fund it and the school called me today to let me know he'll get to go to full day K and not have to pay! Yeeeeeeeeehawwwww! I'm just a little excited, can you tell?

NASCAR camp is set up I hear. LOB, DVB, and I were going to go out after school today but the wind is rather blustery and I'd rather sleep in my non-movable, non-shakeable, non-noisy house/bed and get a good night's sleep. DJB and GOB left this morning but returned home 2 minutes later with a broken axle part on the trailer. I'm not too sure of the details but Mr. Fixit GOB rigged something up and an hour later, they were on the road again.

Chicken Pops Boy now has a fever, sore throat, and a (thankfully brief) episode of puking! There's no new pops today. It seems like his symptoms are a little backwards with the pops popping up first but I guess he just wants to be different!

No comments: