Monday, April 13, 2009

No Time For Blogging This Week Either!

We're busy busy busy around here this week too! I thought I'd share some Easter pictures before it gets to be Halloween or something!


Easter Bunny Loot!


DVB loved smashing the eggs!


The Boys after an Easter Egg Hunt at the park!



LOB charting their course when they got the green light!



LOB making sure DJB understands the plan...



DVB was more interested in roaming around than picking up eggs...


"Oh, what's this?"


DVB found a new spot to hide from his brothers. The only problem is, he's too big! This is going to be the boy who will be sending us to the ER for the first broken bone or stitches! Miraculously, we haven't visited the ER for one of the boys yet! I sure hope I didn't just jinx us!

So you won't be hearing from me for the rest of the week unless I log on at NASCAR later this week. I've got a TON of packing to do the next couple days. I haven't even started and as you can imagine with 3 kids, we take just about the whole house with us plus a grocery store!

No comments: