Thursday, April 9, 2009

Whew! What a Week!

Ahhhh!


My chair missed me...


My computer has been neglected...

The DVR is full...


My dogs are barking...


My brain is fried...


The laundry is piled high...


The dog needs a bath...


The bathrooms need to be cleaned...


The carpets need vacuuming...


The Easter Dinner menu needs to be planned...


Eggs need to colored...


NASCAR packing needs to get started...


A trip to the Post Office is needed...


The Easter Ham needs to be picked up from The Pork Shop...


Birthday presents (for two special little girls) need to be wrapped...


Did I already mention the laundry?


The babysitters are pooped...


They were worked hard...

They may never come back...


The Kids are in heaven...


The didn't miss their mom a bit...


They have no idea she worked so hard all week...


They heard she squished boobs like she did the day she left 5.5 years ago...


They were perfect...


It all came back...


She didn't miss a beat...


It's quiet now...


It's time to relax...


And have a beer!


Whew!


So much to update but so little time...


Maybe next week...


Have a Happy Easter!

No comments: