Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nothing to Report

I don't have anything too exciting to report from our house so far this week.


I don't have any fun pictures from the weekend. Not that we had a bad weekend though. We sure enjoyed watching the Talledega NASCAR races! Sure wish we could have seen them in person like some people we know!


GOB worked in the laundry room the entire weekend. We only saw him when it was time to eat! He so nicely replumbed the entire laundry room for me! That included moving electrical lines, moving the gas line, moving the water line, and the moving dryer vent! All that so our new laundry machines could be moved to a different wall to make the room a little more functional! Aren't you jealous that I have my very own handy man AND my very own IT man? I know I'm lucky! Now the room just needs a little touch up of paint and a new shelf or two and it will be a newly remodeled and beautiful laundry room!


All is well with the boys. No more graffiti work or other malicious acts to report! That's a very good thing!


I'll update when I get some blog worthy material!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just read this . Got Hi-speedinstalled tonight.I have the same e-mail address. Love Gram