Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Fun and Some Almost Live Action!

What a weekend be without fun?

Besides doing a little yard trimming and cleanup in preparation for DJB's b-day party in a couple weeks (I guess that's not really fun), GOB took the bigger boys to Manzanita Speedway to see some midget and sprint car racing Saturday night. DVB and my strep throat and I watched a couple chick flicks and enjoyed a nice quiet evening.

The Boys had a great time and especially loved all the dirt raining down on them when the cars zipped around the turns. They are planning to go back again some time but when it's warmer! You know 55 degrees is a little chilly to be sitting outside watching a race!


And now for the Almost Live Action from our house!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As I was writing this post and just about ready to hit 'publish', I ask DJB to check on DVB because he is out of sight and is very quiet. I figured he was just playing with the plastic cups in the bottom cupboard like he always does. DJB says, "Oh, no! He got into the powder!"




Yum, how did that flour taste, DVB?

No comments: