Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Ain't Got Nothin'!

Oooh, my Grandma B. would not be happy with me being an English Teacher and all.... I Ain't Got Nothin'!
But really, not much is exciting around our house this week. So how about just a couple pics...



Here's where DVB hangs while we're in the front yard playing after school. He'd much rather be roaming around the yard or the neighborhood but his momma gets tired of chasing him so she pens him up! The weather is perfect right now at 78 degrees. If only it could stay that way. We know what's coming!



Here's how Toni looks at me when I talk to her. I just know she's thinking, "Lady, you are crazy and I don't understand one word you are saying to me but keep on talkin' and maybe one day I'll actually obey you!"

Here's LOB flying the world's smallest kite. It was a GREAT find at the dollar store! I'm going back to get more for my stash!

___________________________________


Oh, I just thought of some exciting news!


It's my Grandma's b-day! Happy 80th Birthday, Gram! We Love you!

We hope you had a great day of traveling the countryside checking out quilt shops! That sounds like a good day to me!

Yes everyone, my 80 year-old Gram has a computer and knows how to check my blog and comment on it too occasionally! How impressive is that?! I'm so proud of her!
________________________________________

That's all for now. Maybe I'll have some more interesting material next week when the kids are off of school for Spring Break.

1 comment:

donatelli98 said...

Cute pics - I am RSVPing for the party - let me know if I can bring anything. What does DJB want?