Thursday, March 26, 2009

Anyone seen DVB?

Me: "LOB, go help DVB." as he's crying in frustration...

LOB: "I can hear him but I don't see him!"

So this is his new Terrible Two Trick. Since he's into climbing, he pulls himself up on his belly and then gets stuck when he tries to sit up! This happens over and over and over again!





I've already posted about him thinking that the smelly, hairy dog kennel is a fun place to hang out in...Now get this!


He goes through the dog kennel and attempts to escape outside through the dog's door!


DVB: "Since they never feed me around here, I guess I'll have to find something to eat all by myself! Yum, this looks tasty!"

At DVB's 15 month check up yesterday, we found he his still hanging on to those 97th percentile rankings in all categories! His newly-turned-five-year-old brother, however, is only in the 25th percentile for weight! DVB weighs 30 lbs and DJB weighs 37 lbs! The doctor says to me, "Wow, you have 2 very different boys, don't you?"

No comments: