Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I TOLD YOU ONCE...

AND I'M TELLING YOU TWICE! GO AWAY SCORPIONS!



Look what DJB found under the front door as we were coming home from dropping the big kids off at school! This big honkin' sucker was trying to GET.IN.THE.HOUSE! Oh no you don't! Guess what scorpions? I have the bug guy coming back again tomorrow! If he doesn't use his biggest guns, he'll be fired! I'm sure his big guns also contain some cancer causing agent, but I don't care!

NO SCORPIONS ALLOWED! Do I need to add a sign to my collection by the front door that says you are not allowed too? What's it going to take?


Do I need to propose manditory pest extermination to our home owners association?

Ya, that probably won't fly...in our failing economy, who wants to spend $80 a quarter on pest control?

Then maybe I'll sneak around at night and spray the cancer causing agent in all my neighbor's yards in a one mile radius. Ya, that sounds doable!

No comments: