Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Am the Last Person On Earth to Join Facebook?



Here's a picture from my fun Friday night! It was my first evah Girl's Night Out! No kids, no husbands!

It was great to see these girls that I went to grade school and high school with. It was kind of funny, half the group keeps in touch with each other and the same with the other half. (does that make sense?) So 4 of these girls I haven't seen in 17 years! Yikes! I graduated from high school 17 years ago!

We had a great time reconnecting and catching up with each other's families. Hopefully we'll make it a regular event and add a few more girls for next time! Oh, and a hotel room so no one has to be responsible drivers!

They were all giving me crap because I wasn't on Facebook and that's how everyone got reconnected. So, today is signed up on Facebook! Now what do I do? Are you girls happy now? I'll fill out all the other stuff on there when I get a chance...

No comments: