Thursday, January 28, 2010

This Post is So Lame, I Know!

So I know that this post is so lame! But since I don't have anything better, you are subjected to looking at pictures of the cat! You can just hit the close button right now if you want to. My feelings won't be hurt....*sigh* But if you want to see some silly pictures of Tiger, scroll on down. And NO Little Brother, I don't carry my camera around with me all day and take pictures of my cat like you do! Ha!


Tiger seems to think this is his perch! It was ok until we caught him doing this...


....trying to catch a snack!


And then try to roost IN THE CAGE! The boys took Oreo, the guinea pig, out to play and the cat decided to make himself at home!


While doing something in the kitchen, I heard DVB in the bathroom talking to the cat. This is what I found! DVB said he was washing "Tiggy's hans!" I thought cats weren't supposed to like water but this cat doesn't seem to mind. He likes to hang out in the sinks as well as jump in the shower when someone is done!


Apparently, Little Tykes climbers are attractive to not only kids!


Toni and Tiger are buddies now. The cat is definitely in charge! It's funny!
Sorry for the boring post but I felt like I had to post something! We have a fun weekend planned so there will be better photos coming soon!

No comments: