Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My First Award!

I received an award! Ooooh, I've never got a blog award before! My BFF sent it to me!



I'm supposed to tell you about 10 things that I enjoy. Ok, I can do that!











Here they are in no particular order:



1. My Family, of course! Well, usually! You know...when everyone is cooperating, playing nicely, eating their supper, cleaning up their toys, doing their homework, listening the first time. I don't ask too much of my family, do I? That includes GOB too!



2. Crafting! I haven't had much time lately but I should would like to work on some of those projects I have stacked up in my craft closet! Someday!



3. Shopping sans children! No explanation needed there!



4. Friends! We've got a great group of friends in our neighborhood that we enjoy hanging out in the front yard with. I sure wish I could get together with my oldest friend more often! Well, not that she's old, but she's been my friend the longest of any other friend I've had!



5. My pets! I may say that Toni is a PITA (pain-in-the-ass) but she can be sweet and I can't imagine our house without her! And new little Tiger makes me happy too! He's so sweet and cuddly!



6. I'm not ashamed to admit that a glass or bottle of beer makes me happy. Michelob Ultra on tap would be my first choice but I also enjoy Blue Moon, Bud Light Lime, Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen, and a few others!



7. Eating dinner out! Preferably without children! Anywhere!



8. Working! I know this sounds weird to most, but I do enjoy my job. I didn't realize that I missed working as much as I did after not working for 5 years. I really like the people I work with and for. It's fun!



9. A clean house! I used to me a little better at keeping things organized. Lately, I've been a little laxed on the organization...my closets look like a hurricane has blown through them! But when I do have a clean house, it makes me happy!



10. School! Like the place I drop DJB and LOB at every morning for 9 months of the year! I really wouldn't mind year round school! They really enjoy school at the moment and I am really happy when they jump out the van door in the morning!



So there you have it! 10 things that make me happy. Of course there are many more but this will do for now.

I'm supposed to pass this award on to other bloggers. There is a problem though. I don't personally know any other bloggers that BFF didn't already tag. Oh well, thanks for the award Mrs. ESPN! It was fun!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

And when your mother does the laundry AND
when the boys are visiting elsewhere!