Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lately...

Lately, we've been busy! When aren't we? I know!

Lately, I haven't been keeping up my blogging duties!

Lately, it's been easier to Facebook! So find me on there if you want more frequent updates!

Lately, we've been spending a lot of time (and money) on getting our new camper stocked and ready to test out!

Lately, I've been meaning to put some pictures on here of said camper but I can't seem to find the time!

Lately, I've been thinking I should really do a better job at blogging and I promise (maybe) that next week I'll have a little more time to do so! And I'll find that time to post some pictures!

Gotta run! I'm busy!

2 comments:

donatelli98 said...

We need to figure out a time to get together! Devan will be three by the time he gets his birthday present!

nil said...

Aww,hi! such a lovely blog you have . Would love to be in touch with u!
do visit my blog sometime :)
cheers!