Sunday, May 23, 2010

We Have Not Vanished!

We have not vanished off the face of the Earth, just in case you were wondering!

I've been a workin' fool. First I covered a week for one of the girls to go on vacation and then covered last week and this coming week for the other girl who had her gall bladder taken out emergently.

The boys will be done with school on Thursday of this week. They are pretty darn excited and I'll admit too that I'm ready for a homework break!

I am looking forward to my girls week in Mexico that's coming up right around the corner! After all this working stuff, I'm really going to cherish my time away!

So, most likely, until mid June ****gasp****poor bloggy blog will take a nap! We are so crazy busy, the blog probably won't even cross my mind! But I should have some good blog material after all the upcoming excitement!

No comments: