Tuesday, April 27, 2010

While The Cat Was Away....

...We Mice Played!


The boys took a little train ride at the school's Spring Fling. We certainly donated our share to the fundraiser! Ugh!




DVB and I went to our local outdoor mall and did a little pre-shopping park playing!


On Sunday I was feeling brave so after they all got haircuts, we went to Red Robin for lunch. They were very well behaved and ate all their lunch! Amazing news right there!


DVB doing a little stump sittin! We were waiting for DJB's class to arrive at a local dairy farm for a tour. I had been there when LOB's class went there 2 years ago and thought DVB would enjoy it too!

This is DJB feeding a 25 year old horse a carrot.

DJB hugging a chicken, no a rooster! (right?)


This picture is for Grandpa B! DVB would not get off this tractor!

DVB found some cute little bunnies.
So while GOB was away enjoying his Talladega experience, we kept ourselves busy. We are now anxiously awaiting his arrival and I'll now be checking out for a few days! I wish! Actually, I'll get my girl's time away the first week of June! I just booked the resort last night and I'm counting down the days! Paybacks!

No comments: