Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Plethora of Pictures To Catch Up!

I found my camera cable! So here's a plethora of pictures from over the last month to catch up!


Here's the first pic on my new little camera! Aunt J and DVB!


On Thanksgiving we went to a local zoo! It was the perfect day to go! We will never go to the zoo again on any other day than Thanksgiving! We owned it!


They have a really cool petting zoo!


Aunt J really liked the baby deer!


LOB was thinking about taking this turkey home and cook it up!


There were goats and deer all over the place!


One of the best things about this zoo is that you can get so close to the animals. Here, LOB was feeding the baby giraffe!


So cool!


DJB's highlight of the trip was petting the sting rays! In fact, at one point in the last month, he was planning on asking Santa for 2 sting rays! *gulp* Thank goodness Santa's helper talked him out of that one!


I thought this little monkey was so stinkin cute!

And now onto DVB's 2nd birthday! We had planned a Vikings vs. Cardinals birthday party for him but as it turned out, not many people were able to come because of the late game time on Sunday. So we cancelled the party and saved the decorations in the hopes of a Vikings Super Bowl Party!


Here's the Birthday Boy hiding in the new and improved toy box that my Grandpa B made for me many years ago. Bampa repainted it and it's now full of toys again!


Here's DVB playing in his new tunnel that attaches to a play tent!

DJB had fun playing with it too!



DVB wasn't too thrilled with the candles! Maybe I won't have to worry about him playing with fire when he gets older!

He did, however, like to play with his cake!

OH MY GOSH! Everyone is smiling AND looking at the camera! It's a miracle!

And finally here's the end of picture plethora! Last Sunday Mom and I baked about 60 dozen cookies! My neighbor has asked me several times to make cookies for her clients. It's always fun, but a big project! So in this picture is "Nissy" the Elf helping me bake a couple red velvet cakes for cakeballs! Remember last year? She/He watches the kids during the day and at night time, she flies back to Santa to report the kid's behavior. Remember that the elf is supposed to move every night? If only I could remember to do it! I can't tell you how many times I've woken up during the night to move the elf. I can't tell you how many times I've moved it just in the nick of time! I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten to move the elf! And my co-elf mover-supposed-to-remember-also-helper IS NOT HELPING! I only have to remember 8 more times and I only have to think of 8 more places for Nissy to hide! Wish me luck!
So I feel better now, I'm all caught up! Next up will be LOB and DJB's school program!

No comments: