Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, DVB!

We got home just in time for a birthday party! It'll be a mini party this time but DVB won't mind! We had planned a Vikings vs. Cardinals party on Sunday afternoon but since the game time changed, most of our friends couldn't come. So we are going to save all of our Vikings decorations in hopes to celebrate a Super Bowl!



GOB and I just spent 5 days in the Windy City! And let me tell you about that wind! Brrrrrr! We had a great time despite the chilly weather. And to be honest, I'd go to Alaska for vacation just to be kid-free for a couple days!

GOB and our boss were in Chicago to attend the annual RSNA convention. I just went along for the kid break and all the fancy vendor dinners! I did go to the convention one day just to experience it. They say 50,000 people attend. I'd say that 45,000 were from outside the US! It was ridiculous! Those foreigners have NO etiquette! Rude! Disrespectful! Anyway, it was pretty cool to see the state-of-the-art equipment and what companies have planned for the future.

When I have a little more time, I'll have to write a post on the most cool dinner experience I've ever had! So wait for it! Oh and the shopping on Michigan Ave and State St! Now all I have to do is find time for a little blogging! Hopefully I'll be back in a couple days!

No comments: