Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The No-Parent-In-The-Picture Christmas Card!

So after multiple attempts to get a decent Christmas card photo, I've decided that it is just not going to happen! I give up! This is what I am sending out! It's real life, you know? It depicts EXACTLY how we roll! BTW, Santa and Mrs. Claus are the CEO (Mrs.) and VP of the hospital GOB and I work at.

I hope every one's Holiday planning is going well! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to say, "Bring it on!" A trip to the post office and a few million envelopes to address are the only things left on my list besides wrapping Santa's gifts! I have a request for some lefse from my Dad so maybe, just maybe, I'll find some time this weekend to whip up a couple batches of it!

1 comment:

donatelli98 said...

I love it! It IS real life and exactly the reason I won't pay for pics with Santa! Good thing you had a free connection with the big guy and the Mrs.